Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh Air (ask to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

Exp : 349
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Expert
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Untrained

Fresh Air (ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Coming out of barracks of squad 8 Kazou needed to find some fresh air to breathe. Having spent most of the morning watching his squad train he needed air since the whole barracks started to smell like sweat. It was high noon now and the sun was siting up in the sky bring down warmth though the it was slightly breezy today you couldn't tell due to the raging sun. With a sigh Kazou wiped his brow and started to walk towards the west. He wondered why his squad respected him at times its not like he really ever said anything to them. Just thinking of addressing them made him shutter and almost sick to his stomach.

He paused for a moment to regain his composer and looked up at the sun again the sun felt so warm that he himself couldn't help but close his eyes and soak it in for a moment. The warm sun on him and the gentle refreshing breeze that ran through on his skin, was perfect. Smiling slightly and then reopening his eyes he let out another sigh and continued walking towards the center of the southern seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

Exp : 205
Weapon Skill : Expert
Reiatsu : Expert
Hakudo : Average

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Alastair stood in the center of Southern Seireitei his mind wandering again when his mind wandered so did his body which lead him here. He continued walking aimlessly letting a strong gust of wind flew through his kimono lifting it into the air showing off his trusty zanpakuto, "Bengazi." He continued to walk aimlessly not aware of any of his surroundings or who is around him.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Taking in the air Kazou started to thinking, thinking about the most random things. Like visiting his grandmother, doing laundry, but the most annoying of random things he could stop thinking about was his hair. It might be to long he thought as he gently tugged at the hair that laid on the right side of his face. As he thought he wondered what he could do, maybe trimming it a inch or so but his grandmother might have a fit maybe he needed a new hairstyle. What if he let the other side down he thought ... nah he thought if he did that he might look like a girl. He had a hard enough time setting his hair up to look like a guys style.

This continuous thinking of his was giving him a headache he closed is eyes and sighed lightly as he walked but in that brief moment he bumped into something causing him to fall backwards onto the ground. Completely surprised his eyes sprung open, he looked up and notice another shinigami oddly enough he didn't know many shinigami so he quickly got up and patted himself off and bowed his head and stuttered "sorry" his stuttered voice starting going quieter and quieter to the point it soundly like a whisper "I hope your okay." He looked up at the other shinigami to see how he would respond.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Alastair walked a few more steps in his oblivious walk. It was them he was bumped causing him to fall to the ground. At the same time he was pulled out of his subconscious back into the real world. It was not until he saw the sun light did his ears register the sound of another persons voice, "Huh, what? Where am I? What did you say." As he eyes adjusted to the sunlight he stared at the person who was also knocked down by the accidental confrontation. He look at the man who looked certainly feminine. His eyes where what caught Alastair’s attention, they mafe you feel as if his sight alone was enough to freeze you. Although Alastair stood strong and re asked his questions, "What did you say? I have a bad habit of getting lost in my thoughts and not paying attention, sorry." He would glanced to his left in somewhat of an apologetic manner.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:52 pm

When the man spoke back having not heard anything Kazou said made Kazou instantly freeze up not knowing what to do. Thinking hard what to do Kazou started feeling embarrassed and his cheeks started turning red. With a deep breathe he try mustering up the courage to say another word looking down he said "sorry I wasn't paying attention" these words were that of a faint whisper he wasn't sure if the man heard him or not again. He looked at the man again with eyes full of hope, hoping he had heard him. Then a sudden breeze caught Kazou by surprise cause him to shutter.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Alastair leaned in as the man spoke to be able to hear him. Successfully he had and replied as he stood back up, "Don't worry about it man." He laughed as he offered him his hand to help lift him up.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Kazou smiled as he took the man's hand it was warm, warmer then he is usually due to training he was just used to being cold it was nice to feel warmth for a second. He hoped the man didn't notice how cold his hand was, cause Kazou thought it was embarrassing. "My name is Kazou, may I know your name sir?" he asked whispering. Though it was a whisper it was slightly louder then his usual voice which in turn made me smile happily. He turned up to the sky looking again at the sun "isn't it just perfect today?"

He turned to the other man and looked at him once again he then now realized how tall this man was. Kazou who usually doesn't care about these things felt like a shrimp in front of him. But looking at him Kazou couldn't help but notice the man's midnight blue eyes, for a moment he fell in love the color for some reason but quickly shook that thought out of his head.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:45 pm

As he took the man's hand he felt a slight cold touch. He smiled at the man as he heard him talk much louder he would then run his fingers through his hair as as he replied to his questions, "I am Alastair Knightfield of the Knightfield clan. It is a very nice day!" He looked at the sun as well letting the light bounce off his carmel skin which caused a slight shine, "So what's your name?" He said while lowering his head to brush off tye dust from his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:22 pm

"Nice to meet you Alastair Knightfield. My name is Kazou Ai Minoru" he replied in a whispered tone. Kazou watched at the Alastair dust off himself, thinking Kazou knew the name Alastair Knightfield from somewhere before not sure Kazou reached up and scratched his head trying to remember where he saw that name. He swore he saw that somewhere before but he couldn't place it continuing to scratch his head it finally hit him. He remembered seeing the name on the lieutenant rooster which showed the names of all the squad lieutenants. He gently whispered and asked "Are you perhaps the Squad 9's lieutenant?"
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:43 pm

As Alastair finish finished dusting his clothes he look to tge man again, "Yes I am but hopefully I'll be the captain commanders lieutenant soon." He ruffled through his pockets looking for a piece of his favorite candy, "Oh here it is." He removed the wrapper revealing a small orange shaped candy which tasted like an actual orange. He then thought abiut the mans name somemore. His also seemed familar. He almost spit the candy out when it clicked, "Your the captain of squad eight. He bowed to his knees. Sorry about bumping you sir."
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Interesting he thought when he heard the that Alastair wanted to be the captain commanders lieutenant which made him smile, having a goal was what one needed to strive to be better.  Kazou's was to be a shinigami that his family would be proud of. He watched the man curiously as he ruffled through his pockets looking for something the first thought Kazou had was what was the man looking for which was quickly answered when the man pulled out a piece of candy and popped into his mouth Kazou couldn't help but giggle at this.  

He watched the man have a overly sudden reaction he wasn't sure as to the meaning of this, it seemed he realized Kazou was a captain but his reaction was not needed.  Seeing Alastair on his knees stating a apologizes Kazou was completely taken aback turning bright red in the cheeks he covered them with his hands.  "That is not needed I am sorry" he whispered back to the man shaking his head from side to side vigorously. "I am just as much fault please stop."
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:05 pm

As he regained his composer he restood, "Well that was embarrassing. He turned to a bench and took a seat on it having no idea what he was doing or going. He wanted something fun to get into but he had no idea what. He places his hand on Bengazi thinking of talking a trip to his inner world. He then remembered that Captain Kazou was here, "So what brings you to this side of town? Not that you need to explain yourself. "
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:12 pm

"I needed some air so I took a walk, everyone is working out back at squad 8 which is making the whole barracks starting to smell like sweat. Plus it beautiful out today." He turned up to the sky which was clear then looked down at Alastair who had taken a seat on a bench with a smile and the usual whispering voice "How about you what are you up to today I really hope I am not interrupting anything" it then dawned on him maybe Alastair had a appointment with someone and Kazou might be disturbing him with this thought Kazou hung his slightly and ever so lightly sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:36 pm

I have a small issue. When I think I think hard I shut the outside out completely and then aimlessly walk... Something I have always done," he grabbed another piece of candy, "I have no idea how I got here or where I was going just happened." Hr plopped the candy in his mouth and rummaged into kimono pocket, "Hmm Im not doing anything would you like to have a therapy session?" He pulled a small dairy sized notebook from his pocket and a fresh pencil.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:45 pm

"Hmm therapy session?" he asked curiously this man was quite interesting Kazou thought firstly walking aimlessly while thinking hard that could be dangerous he thought secondly he was curious about this so called therapy session what might that consist of.  He asked again out of curiosity "what does a therapy session consist of?" He looked at Alastair with curious eyes as he waited to hear what is answer was though not knowing what it might be he thought why no try it, it couldn't hurt right.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:04 pm

"We can start of witg small things like pet peeves then work our way up with insecurities and fears." He opened the note book to a open a page near the middle of the book where he would title, "Kazou's Therapy Session." He would then write down observations like behavior, personality, and body movements. He took out a finally piece of candy from his pocket and plopped it into his mouth, "Candy help with brain activity. I can think clearly and strategically." He swirled the pencil in his hand around in the air waiting on Kazou's response.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:19 pm

Kazou thought to himself for a moment then whispered his response "why don't we try later... I think I forgot to finish some paperwork back at the barracks" thinking back he was sure he left some in his desk drawer that he forgot to do. A grim look came across his face it wasn't like him to forget such important thing. Dismissing the grim look on his face he gave a gentle smile "it was really nice meeting Alastair I hope to met you again soon." With that he turned around and started speed walking back to his squad.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (ask to join)   Fresh Air (ask to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air (ask to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1