Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roaming a Hall in Las Noches...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kratan Skor

Kratan Skor

Exp : 120
Weapon Skill : Untrained
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Untrained

Roaming a Hall in Las Noches... Empty
PostSubject: Roaming a Hall in Las Noches...   Roaming a Hall in Las Noches... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:19 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the crappy start, i'm terrible at starting topics)

Kratan walked at a slow, steady pace through the hall. This walking pace signified his current amount of boredom, and at the speed which he traveled, which at the moment was slower than a turtle, showed he was bored out of his mind. But, as always, a long grin stretched across his face. "I just gotta find something to do, that's all." His words were meant to assure him, but he was not assured. At random, he burst out laughing, a laugh which echoed through the endless hall, going on for a minute before ceasing to exist. "Who am i kidding, there's nothing to do here!" His foot slammed into a wall, a small surge of pain flooding through it. "Well, that hurt!" he shouted out loud, "But i'm stilled bored!!!" His foot continuously slammed into the wall, until a small crack appeared. Satisfied at the damage done to the boring hall, he continued walking.

He stopped for what appeared like a split second, before walking again. In that short time, the thought "Damn, i'm really hungry" had appeared, but vanished shortly after, replacing it with "Wonder what the time is..." Anyhow, he continued walking, waiting for something to hit him, in hopes of it annihilating his constricting boredom.

Last edited by Kratan Skor on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

Exp : 181
Weapon Skill : Beginner
HSM : Average
Hakudo : Average

PostSubject: Re: Roaming a Hall in Las Noches...   Roaming a Hall in Las Noches... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:27 pm

It was the middle of the night, and someone was laughing. Interrupting Eliza's sleep. Not that she was currently doing much of that anyways. She had been tinkering away on some sort of contraption for her pleasure dungeon. It's a good thing she was a good mood.

She would leave her room in her nightgown, if you could call it that as it was more of a babydoll that left little to the imagination. It was entirely see-through, even the little brassier section that held her rather bland breasts in place, and black in color, to match her normal espada attire. She also was completely bottomless as she didn't have a pair of panties in her arsenal of clothing.

She headed towards the source of the cackling, arm at the ready to fire a cero if she found the person to be too annoying. She finally turned the corner and came face to...well...chest as she was an entire foot shorter than the person, the Novena Espada.

"Is there a reason you are laughing this late at night?"
Back to top Go down
Kratan Skor

Kratan Skor

PostSubject: Re: Roaming a Hall in Las Noches...   Roaming a Hall in Las Noches... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Not stopping to even look at the person who just spoke, instead keeping his head raised high, his laughter immediately stopped as if someone had just pressed the "Pause" button. From the corner of his eye, he saw what looked like a female Espada, someone who struck a certain sense of dejavu into him, though for the life of him, he could not remember the face. He noticed he was towering over the woman, and crouched down to her, out of the kindness of his...Wait, he didn't have a heart. He stood back up immediately before finally answering the question directed towards him, "Not necessarily, no."

One more look at her face before his arm shot out onto the wall, causing yet another small crack in the flat surface. "Wonder why I did that..." He said, honestly unaware as to the reason, eventually coming to the conclusion that he had done so because he didn't recognize her.

"Do i know you?"
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

Exp : 438
Hakudo : Master

PostSubject: Re: Roaming a Hall in Las Noches...   Roaming a Hall in Las Noches... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:58 am

A loud bang reverberated through the halls of Las Noches. Seemingly endless, they reached Fera's ears after a while. He could feel the extremely slight change in his spiritual pressure that signified something had been done to the walls of this castle. Fera snarled and growled quietly. Another one who overstepped his boundaries. The crack was surely not big, not even remotely enough to make it noticeable for Fera hadn't it been for the sound. But the sound reached him clearly. And that twice. Aggravated and determined, Fera swept through the halls keeping his Reiatsu as low as ever. His steps and the sound of his Sonido, the most quiet of the Espada. They wouldn't notice him coming, but he could certainly feel them.

Two people. One of them, that wretched girl. The other, the Novena. A foolish creature. Powerful, but foolish. Fera had always wondered how such a being made it into a leading position. He was not a leader and not someone whom people desired to follow. The Novena was laughable in Fera's opinion. He was no warrior, for his skill was almost non-existent. He had no pride, for he lusted for blood. He had no loyalty, for he followed his own desires almost permanently. Overall and ultimately, Fera had neither interest nor any respect for him. If he wasn't able to follow those stronger than him, he should meet the consequences fairly and quickly.

Fera reached his destination fairly quickly, hearing a second bang, appearing directly next to the crack seemingly materializing from nothing. The two that were standing maybe 10 meters away from him were certainly not able to notice him coming. His approach had been completely quiet and hidden from unskilled perceptions. He could feel the crack without needing to look at it as close as he was. Extending his claws from his fist Fera roughly dug them into the wall near the crack. In an instant the crack reformed and sealed shut. Removing his claws, the 5 small holes where his claws had been formed shut as well. Next, he approached the two and saw the next crack that had been made just a instant before his arrival.

Fera growled. "Espada, which one of you created the cracks?" He asked with a firm determination and a succulent undertone in his voice. Depending on their behavior, it would continue with a warning or one of them getting chucked out by their ears. He estimated that it was the Sexta as her provoking attitude had quelled over recently and she simply wanted to gain attention. Whatever the case, Fera was at the ready to perform the actions needed to put these two back in line once more. Standing now next to the second crack, he slammed his clawed fist into the wall again and sealed the cracks shut. "Depending on the answer, the procedure can be simple. Please make it easy for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

Exp : 181
Weapon Skill : Beginner
HSM : Average
Hakudo : Average

PostSubject: Re: Roaming a Hall in Las Noches...   Roaming a Hall in Las Noches... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:08 pm

"Tsk."

She would click her tongue, showing her disgust. She hated men in general, but the two that she now stood with, Fera had just shown up after all, were two of the ones she hated the most. However, seeing as Fera was not in a good mood since there was a crack in his precious walls, she would swallow her pride and give him as much respect as she could offer, a slight bow of her head.

"Good evening Fera."

She refused to show honorifics, to any male, so she wouldn't give him any either. She heard him ask the question of who put the crack in the wall and, not wishing to anger him further, she would slowly put her finger up and point to Kratan.

"It seems that our Novena had been bored, so he decided to take it out on the wall. I already got in trouble earlier this week, so I do not intend to anger you further."

She would cross her arms over her chest, not caring that her arms were under her clearly visible breasts.
Back to top Go down
Kratan Skor

Kratan Skor

PostSubject: Re: Roaming a Hall in Las Noches...   Roaming a Hall in Las Noches... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Kratan saw Mister Lion, the nickname he gave to the Segunda Espada due to his unusual appearance, appear, greeting him with a friendly wave, something which at the time did not seem appropriate. Judging by the fact Lion had a deep attachment to Las Noches, Kratan guessed this was about the cracks he had formed, and was assured of this upon hearing Lion's question. He giggled abit, before laughing out like a maniac.

"Sorry Lion, but she's right, it was me who damaged your little walls, but don't worry, i'm sure that they're ok now!"

His words became harder to understand as his laughter grew louder, before calming, becoming quieter. Then it stopped. He looked at Lion, then at the woman, who was confirmed to be an Espada, then at the wall, then at his hands. Then he simply closed his eyes, tired of looking at things.

"So, what is my "Punishment", mister lion?"
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

Exp : 438
Hakudo : Master

PostSubject: Re: Roaming a Hall in Las Noches...   Roaming a Hall in Las Noches... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 am

How rare. It seemed that the Sexta did not choose to cause problems this time and even decided to behave acceptable. She greeted, and approached him in a normal enough manner for him to be completely satisfied. A slight bow was met with a slight bow of Fera, despite him not completely understanding why it was necessary. But it seemed that Belanger had made an attempt to get ahead of herself. It was quite comfortable as he found. Not intending to anger him further was good enough for him. It meant no further harm to Las Noches and no more discrepancies from her side. He huffed. It was a good huff. He also lowered his ears as a sign of satisfaction. "Very well Espada Belanger. I will not hold your pace up any longer."

Turning his head, he then looked towards the Novena, looking down upon his body, Fera mustered the man. Snarling, he heard his words. Fera's fangs showed and he extended his claws on his left fist. The Novena was surely troublesome and his laugh was aggravating. But that wasn't important. Annoying behavior was annoying behavior and discrepancies were discrepancies. The fact that they often came hand in hand was spurious, but it was not something that could be changed by expressing aggravation. Letting out a sigh, Fera moved directly in front of the Novena, looking directly down on him. "Espada Skor, you must learn to listen. Especially to those superior to you." Fera very slowly lowered his left hand onto the Novena's left shoulder. "The procedure may be simple, Novena. I simply wish for you to give me your word that you will not simply harm this building again. If you choose not to, the procedure may not be so simple for the either of us."

Fera disliked this kind of atmosphere. It was one of clear provocation and ignorance. Raising as head, he clenched his fingers and subsequently down onto the shoulder of the Novena. His claws had been retracted. Now staring across the Novena's head, he started letting his concentration drift. "The follow up will look like this. Give me your word and behave, or face removal by me personally for a time that I personally will decide. Las Noches is under my jurisdiction. Please at least try to make it easy for us. If you do, there will be no complications in the future. For that, you have my word. I'm telling you right now, it would be easier to lower your already unsatisfactory profile." Fera's words were slightly bored. Ultimately, the Novena bored him. He hoped that this would go off comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming a Hall in Las Noches...   Roaming a Hall in Las Noches... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roaming a Hall in Las Noches...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Eve of Eternity :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-