Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

Exp : 580
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Untrained
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Just as she sat down Elizabeth appeared next to her nude, not sure what to do being slightly awkward with her own body she was surprised that this was so easily done by Elizabeth. As Elizabeth sat down next to her she heard her ask if she liked her invention with a slight nod "Yes it is pretty magical I never expected something this awesome to be testing today. But since you made it I really shouldn't be all that surprised now should I." She let out a slight giggle now turning her head she looked around to see what everyone else was doing she turned sideways and saw Joseff strip down to his underwear, blushing she quickly turned forward and watched the Primera and his Fraccion playing in the water. With a gentle twist of her hand she waved at the two of them as they seemed to be having fun.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

Exp : 181
Weapon Skill : Beginner
HSM : Average
Hakudo : Average

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:51 pm

She smiled as she received praise from her superior. The whole reason she had created this invention was so that she could find a way to drag Ayane to this beach. It being one of her favorite beaches, she knew there was a chance to get Ayane...out of her clothes here.

Placing a hand on Ayane's thigh, she would give her a smile.

"Well, this kind of thing was actually fairly easy to invent. Only took me about a month to perfect to this extent. Not only does it give us human bodies, but try to sense me, or any of the others, and we will be a void. Undetectable."

Looking around she saw the others doing their own thing. Joseff was pacing the beach, Gabriel and Akio were playing in the water, and Ayane was, of course, right next to her. She looked over Ayane's bikini clad body and licked her lips. Oh what she could do to that body, especially since they were in this form.
Back to top Go down
Joseff Johnson

Joseff Johnson

Exp : 245
Reiatsu : Untrained

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:49 am

His boredom had peaked and his curiosity had already been piqued. He walked over to the female duo. As he approached them, they may not have immediately noticed that he was actually walking over to them. He was only walking in their general direction and it appeared that he was walking off of the beach, albeit the long way, or walking to the other side of the beach. Not even his glance betrayed him. He had stopped a couple of meters behind the two girls, just past Elizabeth. As he began talking to the nude girl behind him, his eyes watched the other beach goers.

"I must applaud you on your invention, Miss Elizabeth."

Not wanting to be rude, he also addressed Ayane, looking directly at her.

"How are you today, Miss Ayane?"

He turned his attention back to the horizon.

"I was not aware that you had such a gifted mind until today and I don't know how I never noticed. I am curious. What goes into such a device? How does it work?"

Even if he didn't understand a word she said from this point on, he was sure this would buy up some time. As he listened for her answer, he imagined that they had arrived at an orchard or in the city. He would know exactly what to do in either of those situations.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

Exp : 982
Weapon Skill : Expert
HSM : Expert
Hakudo : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:53 am

Gabriel waved to Ayane before turning around, swimming after Akio with a grin. If the boy wanted a game of chase, Gabriel would certainly entertain the idea. He dived under water, kicking his legs and moving his arms rather fast. He would catch up to the other in no time, but getting a hold of the soaked fraccion would prove troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

Exp : 500
Weapon Skill : Untrained
Reiatsu : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:04 am

Akio would look back to see the Primera hot on his tail. Akio yelped and started swimming as fast as he could, away from the Primera. The swim would be quite fun, the Primera was actually playing along giving Akio a feeling of hope that he could have a good time. Akio decided to dive underneath the water to try and get ahead of the curve with his Primera on his tail. If tagged, Akio would try and return the tag and retreat towards land to play in the sand.

"Yoowoncutvhmuuubrrroooo! Icuuunnnnescuuuuuuuppyooooyoo!" Akio would attempt to rap undeneath the water towards the Primera.

The salt water would bother Akio's eyes, so Akio had kept his eyes shut in the instance he was under.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Doing like Elizabeth said to try she tried sensing everyone's spiritual pressure and she just couldn't like Elizabeth said it was voided even Elizabeth who was next to her she couldn't even sense at all. "Wow that is genius, how did you do that?" As she asked Joseff walked over to them in his outfit making sure to only keep eye contact at Joseff she suddenly felt Elizabeth's hand on her the feeling of it sucked her causing her to shiver just a little bit before turning back to Joseff. As Joseff asked her how she was today she couldn't help but to blush at his question trying not to focus on his outfit she looked him straight in the eyes "good, how are you as well today Joseff."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:27 pm

She smiled at the praise she was receiving from Ayane, as well as Joseff. She would reward Ayane by gently rubbing her thigh. She was lost in her own thoughts, thinking of ways to get Ayane out of that bikini, when she registered that she had been asked a question about the inner workings of her invention.

Snapping herself out of her daydream, she would smile at both Ayane and Joseff, why she smiled at him she didn't know, and start to explain how she created the Heart Piece.

"Well, it started out as a fairly simple process. Take a simple container, molded in the shape of a heart for irony reasons, and insert a liquid form of my own reiatsu. Then give it some calibrations to react when inserted into my hollow hole, and viola. It's finished."

That was about as much of the the truth of how she had created the prototype that she was willing to explain.

"However, it served to be...detrimental to allow anyone other than myself to use it. I found this out the hard way. One of my fraccion had come along with me had an...unfortunate accident...so I had to find a way to clean up the reiatsu. It turned out all I had to do was mix my reiatsu with a bunch of others and viola, a cleaned up, all purpose liquid reishi formula. And the rest culminated to today."
Back to top Go down
Joseff Johnson

Joseff Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:49 pm

"I am enjoying this outing so far, Miss Ayane."

This wasn't how he had expected to be spending his beach trip. He expected... for the novelty of a human body to not wear off so quickly. All he had actually expected was to enjoy being in a human body but he needed more than that. He hoped that he would be allowed to keep this invention after the test run. He could think of some uses for it he was sure. He had no concrete ideas but he could think of some. Speaking of this device, as she explained how she completed it, she only raised more questions. Liquefied reiatsu was a concept he wasn't too familiar with and the fact that she had calibrated it told him nothing. He was sure if was a long story, but he had nothing else to do. He would leave when he found something else to do or couldn't tolerate their company any longer though he doubted either would happen any time soon.

"Please Miss Elizabeth, go on. This is quite interesting."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Gabriel simply kept after his fraccion, coming up for air only when he needed to. The game of chase was interesting, but the though of his fraccion floating out to sea was ironic to say the least. He just kept on swimming, the waves and the sun making his body feel warm and cool at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Akio would wait for a large wave to show itself before he would whip his body around and ride the wave with his body to attempt to fool his leader. The wave was large enough to take Akio to shore, but that's about as far as he would go with the attempt to escape the Primera. The game of tag would bore him soon, but the attention span of Akio would drop it before he got bored. Akio leaped into the wave that had been heading towards the shore and held his breath as long as he could, riding the wave to the beach. Akio yelled with enthusiasm as he was going to make contact with the sand ahead, near the three Espada that seemed to be relaxing on the beach. Akio would look back to look for the Primera to see if he was still giving chase to Akio.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 pm

She listening as Elizabeth explained the workings of Heart Piece as well as Joseff answer. Though she was listening she wasn't paying them much attention she looked out towards the ocean spotting the other two playing out there. She wished she could join them though she had no idea of how to swim. She continued to daze out at the sea until she started feeling a bit restless which she dealt with by stretching her arms upward a little.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Eliza frowned a little as Joseff asked her to go into a little more detail.

"Well, if I explained it all, I don't think you would understand it. Very complicated process, lots of big words."

She smirked a little as she teased her fellow Espada. She was being truthful. She doubted that he would have understood the process, so she just left it at that. Turning her head to the side, she noticed that Ayane seemed a little restless.

"Hey Ayane, why don't we get out of these chairs and go into the water? It will feel wonderful, trust me."

With that she stood up and started to slowly walk over to the water, her nude body shining with a light coating of sweat. It was a little on the hot side today, so a day in the water was just perfect.
Back to top Go down
Joseff Johnson

Joseff Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Joseff was somewhat disappointed with her answer but he wasn't too surprised. After all, he had come to the same conclusion. He had heard Elizabeth talk to Ayane about going into the water. Suddenly, he wished that he had learned to swim. At least, he was fairly certain that he couldn't and trying to and failing would have been a possibly fatal embarrassment. Could he die with this heart in his chest or would he just return to a spirit form? There was still much he didn't know about the trinket.

"Well, if I have any questions, I'll be sure to come to you with them."

He hadn't even looked in her direction to see that she had already started to make her departure. He was still looking towards the horizon, perpendicular of the beach.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:17 pm

With a quick turn of his body, Gabriel followed suit after his fraccion, straightening his body to ride the wave like a surf board. It was interesting to see how the ocean reacted to them, and the slight resistance he felt from the wave made his brain start working just a tad more in comparison to his chasing. With a quick plunge into said wave, he let it carry him to shore, his feet touching sand as he watched the wave die on the sands. It was really something how this world worked, but he would gloss over that some other time. Taking a clump of sand, he patted it down and threw it at the fraccion heading for shore.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:49 am

Watching as the clump of sand the Primera threw was hurling towards him, Akio unwillingly opened his mouth in shock and the sand clump filled his mouth, causing it to dry up and Akio to cough up sand as he landed on shore, gasping for air while kneeling over the sand with one hand on the floor. Akio would turn back to the water, and with no sense in mind, Akio began to funnel the salt water into his mouth to make his mouth moist once more. Realizing what he had done, Akio spat out the sea water and shook his head rapidly, like a wet dog. Akio turned to the Primera and reached down into the shallow water to grab a ball of mud. His hand made contact with something that felt nothing like mud, but instead a rock. Deciding not to look at what he had grabbed, Akio pulled his hand up and felt a sharp pinch on the palm of his hand. Akio screamed in pain, flailing his arm around to see a crab had clamped its claws onto Akio's hand.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" Akio yelled, running up and down the shallow water, flailing his arms like a madman.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:26 am

With a wave her hand she dismissed Elizabeth's idea of going swimming "No thanks with my luck I would drown plus I don't know how to swim" she said with a weak smile as she then turned to look at Joseff who was staring off into the distance.  She reached into her bag and pulled out a rather decent sized bag of apples she had grown in her garden, she brought them with her today in case anyone started to get hungry.  "Why not have a snack I brought some apples."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:23 pm

She would frown at learning Ayane couldn't swim. It was a little disheartening to say the least. It was also detrimental to her plan on having a 'wave' remove her bikini. No matter, she would just have to find a new way to have Ayane 'misplace' her clothing.

"Well, how about going up into the room I have reserved? I can give you a massage."

As one who is known to give and receive pleasure, a massage was a simple gesture. She did hope that the massage turned into more.
Back to top Go down
Joseff Johnson

Joseff Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:59 pm

He should have been relaxing. The two arrancar next to him were. Or he could have even been enjoying himself. The Primera and his fraccion seemed to be doing so the last time he had seen them. Yet he couldn't do either. He didn't derive much pleasure from inaction. In fact, it irritated him to a degree. He was starting to become irritated. Then, suddenly he heard something that made him perk up. As he looked over to Ayane again, he saw something that he wouldn't have expected to see on this trip. She had apples. They were a personal favorite of his and his only vice. Or as he preferred to think of it, his tether to the Human World. That said, the former better described the role it played in his life than any preferable term he could think of. Once he had noticed the bag of apples, he had never taken his eyes off of them. He would have simply reached into the bag if it was his own, but he considered it bad manners unless it was insisted upon by the owner. He had crouched down beside her and held his hand out.

"Miss Ayane, would you hand me one?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:04 am

With a smirk on his face, Gabriel let out a slight chuckle at the antics of his fraccion, the creature pinching his hand something humorous. With another clump of sand, he threw it at the face of Akio wanting to pelt him with more sand to see what might happen
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:18 am

Akio saw the next clump coming and ducked, his hand in the air long enough for the crab to be struck with the sand clump sending the crab flying. The release of the crab was enough to keep Akio satisfied for a moment as he crouched over to catch his breath. Akio would look over to the Primera and hold his right hand out to him, asking for a timeout. The sand felt soft and warm beneath his feet, Akio could stand there for hours upon days just absorbing the warmth. The sound of the waves continued as they echoed through his ears gently. Akio reached back, bending his spine backwards to let out a few pops and proceed to walk forwards, to look for his towel. Akio turned to his Primera, now walking backwards.

"Hey bro! You want to go for a race? It would be fun! If I win, I won't rub it in your face!" Akio challenged the Primera, wondering if he would even accept the challenge. "It will be a race from this part of the beach in front of Ayane, Elizabeth, and JJ, all of the way down until we hit the end of the beach, then back! You think you got that, Jack?" Akio smiled, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)   Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing Rays (Private Arrancar Only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2