Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikkatsu

Ikkatsu

Exp : 18
Weapon Skill : Untrained
HSM : Beginner
Reiatsu : Average
Hakudo : Beginner

Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Empty
PostSubject: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:50 am

Items marked with a * are not required

No Fullbring Techniques-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Soul Seer
Description: Ikkatsu can see souls of the objects and being he could see naturally allowing him to determine how powerful the soul is and what that souls personality/wavelength is like. An extra sense which allows to search for wavelengths and identify them. Mainly of use for localizing people and gauging their potential strength and intentions. (Being F- rank I can not see souls of the beings that are well dead like soulreapers and hollows and shall continue to not until he has achieved a rank in which he could do so)
Preparation Time: N/A
Duration: Passive
Cooldown: Passive

Name: Wavelength Match
Description: Focusing on his own soul and that of his attacker/object being attacked with Ikkatsu can not only synchronize his soul wave length but contort his soul wavelength to match the attack/attacks causing the attack/attacks to shave off its strength, decreasing the power of the technique aimed at him by a full letter rank nullifying it if the end rank of the attacker is lower.
Preparation Time: Soul Seer
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 1 post

Name: Wavelength Strike
Description: Focusing on his own soul and that of his opponents he can contort his soul wavelength to bring out the most of an unarmed attack with devastating efficiency as it blasts the wavelength directly into his opponent on contact. Increases rank of the delivered strike by a rank for each Letter rank Ikkatsu ranks up in. (Max 3 ranks and cant exceed S+)
Preparation Time: Soul Seer
Cooldown: 0 posts

General Information-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Soul Slavery

Family: N/A

Type: Enhancement

*Primary Form---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] 1-1_zps21bef141 A white Hierro, that can be used to defend against other weapons, coats his forearms and hands with black markings.

Ability: Amplify its an its wielders power and precision over soul wavelengths through resonating together.

Techs:

Name: Cero/bala
Description:In Fullbring Ikkatsu has access to the Arrancar branch of the Reiatsu tree allowing him to launch the basic bala/cero of the equivalent level of his reitsu.(No Metralleta, Obscuras, or Gran Rey Ceros) Depending on the hand is used the blast will either be black or white.
Duration: Check reiatsu Masteries
Cooldown: Check reiatsu Masteries

Name: Soul Thread Stitches
Description: Focusing on his soul wavelength or the soul wavelength that he blasted into a target from Wavelength Strike Ikkatsu will use the wavelength like thread to secure one object to another. Due to the needed fine tuned accuracy he needs to enter fullbring to do so. The holding power of the stitches are that of the maximum level of a Bakudo Kido that his reiatsu could perform if he was a Shinigami. Only capable of being used on one target at a time.
Preparation Time: Must have fullbring active and have hit a target with Wavelength strike if he is performing the attack on anything other then himself.
Duration: 2 posts though can be canceled by user at any time
Cooldown: 0 posts Clears target of Ikkatsu's wavelength so to be able to be performed again Ikkatsu has to hit the target with Wave length strike again.

Name: Soul Wavelength Resonance
Description: The technique works like Wavelength Strike however Wavelength Strike would be like playing an electric guitar without an amp. Synchronizing his own soul wavelength with the fullbring/weapon increases the power of both souls as they merge as one making them more efficient. Increases rank of the delivered strike by a letter grade for each Letter rank Ikkatsu ranks up in. (Max 2 letter grades and cant exceed S+) Causing White energy to cackle around his right arm and black energy to cackle around his left.
Preparation Time: 1 post
Duration: 1 post after prep time
Cooldown: 4 posts

Name: Hollow Hunter
Description: Resonating with a Fullbring/weapon Ikkatsu will a double palm thrust causing the full power of the resonating spirits in a cackling black and white beam that blasts forward in the direction of Ikkatsu's double thrust with the speed of a the maximum rank kido spell that could be performed with his skill in Reiatsu. Obliterating any object in its path with a lower spiritual ranking then its own.
Preparation Time: Soul Wavelength Resonance
Cooldown: 10 posts

Ascended Form-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Replaces Fullbring when obtained. Only obtained by fullbringers with B+ Rank.

Appearance: To be determined at latter date.

Ability: Amplify its an its wielders power and precision over soul wavelengths through resonating together.

Techs:

Name: Cero/bala
Description:In Fullbring Ikkatsu has access to the Arrancar branch of the Reiatsu tree allowing him to launch all types of bala/cero of the equivalent level of his reitsu. Depending on the hand is used the blast will typically be white or black with the normal cero/bala.
Duration: Check reiatsu Masteries
Cooldown: Check reiatsu Masteries

Description: Focusing on his soul wavelength or the soul wavelength that he blasted into a target from Wavelength Strike Ikkatsu will use the wavelength like thread to secure one object to another. Due to the needed fine tuned accuracy he needs to enter fullbring to do so. The holding power of the stitches are that of the maximum level of a Bakudo Kido that his reiatsu could perform if he was a Shinigami. Only capable of being used on one target at a time.
Preparation Time: Must have fullbring active and have hit a target with Wavelength strike if he is performing the attack on anything other then himself.
Duration: 3 posts though can be canceled by user at any time
Cooldown: 0 posts Clears target of Ikkatsu's wavelength so to be able to be performed again Ikkatsu has to hit the target with Wave length strike again.

Name: Complete Soul Wavelength Resonance
Description: The technique works like Wavelength Strike however Wavelength Strike would be like playing an electric guitar without an amp. Synchronizing his own soul wavelength with the fullbring/weapon increases the power of both souls as they merge as one making them more efficient. Increases rank of the delivered strike by a letter grade for each Letter rank Ikkatsu ranks up in. (Max 2 letter grades and cant exceed SS+) Causing black energy to cackle around his right arm and white energy to cackle around his left.
Preparation Time: Wavelength Communication: Access
Duration: 3 posts
Cooldown: 7 posts

Name: True Hollow Hunter
Description: Resonating with a Fullbring/weapon Ikkatsu will a double palm thrust causing the full power of the resonating spirits in a cackling white and black beam that blasts forward in the direction of Ikkatsu's double thrust with the speed of a the maximum rank kido spell that could be performed with his skill in Reiatsu. Obliterating any object in its path with a lower spiritual ranking then its own.
Preparation Time: Soul Wavelength Resonance
Cooldown: 6 posts

Last edited by Ikkatsu on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ikkatsu

Ikkatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:33 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Roddo

Roddo

Exp : 6006
Weapon Skill : Master

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:33 pm

No need to bump, I'll be grading this once your char app is approved.
Back to top Go down
Ikkatsu

Ikkatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:40 am

Im Approved now. If you don't quite understand the techniques here is something to help out with them.

Name: Soul Seer
Video Link to technique in anime: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/soul-eater-episode-5-english-dubbed
Time in video: 04:43 - 06:26 continued at 14:38 - 15:13

Name: Wavelength Match
Video Link to technique in anime: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/soul-eater-episode-5-english-dubbed
Time in video: 11:50 - 13:03

Name: Wavelength Strike
Time in video: 09:56 - 10:23 continued at 10:56 - 10:59

Video Link to technique in anime: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/soul-eater-episode-19-english-dubbed
Time in video: 16:42 - 17:18 continued at 17:48 -17:55 and at 18:31 - 18:47

Name: Wavelength Communication: Access
Time in video: 09:30 - 09:43 continued at 11:00 - 11:06

Name: Soul Wavelength Resonance
Time in video: 10:23 - 10:43 continued at 17:34 - 18:12

Name: Secret Technique of the Soul Miester: Hollow Hunter
Time in video: 10:43 - 10:54 continued at 18:13 - 18:55
Back to top Go down
Roddo

Roddo

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:38 pm

I like your idea but we have to find a way to make this work without going against the principle of what a fullbring is, which is basically having a bonding relationship with an item ... causing that item to give you access to it's soul. You need an item ... object, fists (Chad-like), clothing, weapon, smthn.

As far as using someone else's weapon to enhance your own ... no, wavelength or no wavelength you'd need access to that weapon's soul to make it work ... and be familiar with it. I would allow you to use other's weapons and your powers at a LESSER strength, which would make sense.

Note: Maybe you can find an item that can combine with someone else's weapons, then after 2 posts of "Forcing" open the weapon's soul ... you can amplify your own. But nothing more than a rank or 2 and for a max of 2 posts before your power goes back to normal, (6 post cooldown before you can fuse with another weapon, and 4 posts total duration if you stay in contact with said weapon ... 2 posts weakened, 2 posts amplified.) <--- Something like that ...
Back to top Go down
Ikkatsu

Ikkatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Right now, "Wavelength Strike" and "Soul Wavelength Resonance" give me no boosts in rank and it wont be until I'm E- in rank that "Wavelength Strike" would give me a boost and even then it would only be E by the end. "Soul Wavelength Resonance" is the same way and is the charging technique for my special attack, it wont be giving me boosts until E- and then it will only be bumping me to D- for a single post for me to perform "Secret Technique of the Soul Miester: Hollow Hunter" and even still it leaves me lower then anyone currently on the site.

Wavelength Strike
    F- = F- Starting Rank.
    F = F Participate in a training topic until its completion
    F+ = F+ Spar with a member of equal or higher rank.
    E- = E Finish 5 training topic focused on swordsmanship, speed technique, and reiatsu based attacks (cero/kido/etc.) (15 total)
    E = E+ Participate in 5 RP topics until their completion.
    E+ = D- Complete 5 missions given by a higher ranked member
    D- = D+ Participate in 10 RP Topics until their completion
    D = C- Complete 10 training topics focused on swordsmanship, speed technique, and reiatsu based attacks (cero/kido/etc.) (30 total).
    D+ = C Complete 10 missions given by a higher ranked member.
    C- = B- Participate with your superior officer in 10 topics until their completion
    C = B Kill an opposing member of equal or higher rank.
    C+ = B+ Participate in 25 RP Topics until their completion.
    B- = A- Kill 3 opposing members of equal or higher rank.
    B = A Participate in a fight against a Plot Nemesis.
    B+ = A+ Participate in 15 Plot Topics until their completion
    A- = S- Kill an B ranked member with your bare hands.
    A = S Kill a Plot Nemesis.
    A+ = S+ Spar and win against every member of your organization's leaders.
    S- = S+ Kill 3 Ashura
    S = S+ Spar and win against each racial leader.
    S+ = S+ Accept powers from Achreios
Soul Wavelength Resonance
    F- = F- Starting Rank.
    F = F Participate in a training topic until its completion
    F+ = F+ Spar with a member of equal or higher rank.
    E- = D- Finish 5 training topic focused on swordsmanship, speed technique, and reiatsu based attacks (cero/kido/etc.) (15 total)
    E = D Participate in 5 RP topics until their completion.
    E+ = D+ Complete 5 missions given by a higher ranked member
    D- = B- Participate in 10 RP Topics until their completion
    D = B Complete 10 training topics focused on swordsmanship, speed technique, and reiatsu based attacks (cero/kido/etc.) (30 total).
    D+ = B+ Complete 10 missions given by a higher ranked member.
    C- = A- Participate with your superior officer in 10 topics until their completion
    C = A Kill an opposing member of equal or higher rank.
    C+ = A+ Participate in 25 RP Topics until their completion.
    B- = S- Kill 3 opposing members of equal or higher rank.
    B = S Participate in a fight against a Plot Nemesis.
    B+ = S+ Participate in 15 Plot Topics until their completion
    A- = S+ Kill an B ranked member with your bare hands.
    A = S+ Kill a Plot Nemesis.
    A+ = S+ Spar and win against every member of your organization's leaders.
    S- = S+Kill 3 Ashura
    S = S+ Spar and win against each racial leader.
    S+ = S+ Accept powers from Achreios

I understand at higher levels this might end up feeling like an op boost but I have to survive the first 9 rank up challenges to make it that far, OVER 100 TOPICS just to get the rank D, in character and if I ever do make it to the top of the list it drops back down to normal. And with my current cooldowns for "Soul Wavelength Resonance" and "Secret Technique of the Soul Miester: Hollow Hunter" I'll only be able to quote/unquote fire my laser, once and at most twice a thread if I'm lucky.
Back to top Go down
Roddo

Roddo

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:36 pm

I understand what you're saying, but even before we get to your powers ... there needs to be a fullbring item. You just have powers with no medium, it's like a shinigami have a powers with no zanpakuto or quincy that can shoot arrows without a bow.
Back to top Go down
Ikkatsu

Ikkatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:10 pm

bump.
Back to top Go down
Ikkatsu

Ikkatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:08 am

Anyone? I'm waiting....
Back to top Go down
Roddo

Roddo

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:21 am

(I apologize for the wait)

A white hierro? You mean ... white gloves, and no such thing as they can't be cut or penetrated. They may be used to defend, or even slightly difficult to cut but not impenetrable.
Back to top Go down
Ikkatsu

Ikkatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:26 am

fixed.
Back to top Go down
Roddo

Roddo

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:21 am

Ok, good.

1. Soul Seer - No problem here, but you should add a limit to it. I understand that you can't see the "wavelength" of shinigami right now but when you're able to I think their should be a limit of what you can sense. For example, at C-B Rank .. you shouldn't be able to use Soul Seer on A-S ranked characters. With you unable to sense them, you'd know they're stronger and outside your abilities ... I know this cripples you a bit as far as your other abilities go because it's based on you seeing this wavelength but it's necessary for balance. Anything more than a full Rank above you, you can't Soul Seer. (IE if you're a C, anything ABOVE a B .. you can't souls seer)

2. Wavelength Match - I'm fine with this, increase the cooldown to 2 posts.

3. Wavelength Strike - Like I said before, I'd allow you to increase the rank of your attack by half a letter but not a maximum of 3 or any more than that. The difference between those ranks are too great ...

4. Soul Thread Stitches - add a 2 post cooldown

5. Resonance - I'll allow a full letter increase on this, but not 2 full letter ranks. The difference between a C rank and a A rank is HUGE, you can easily decimate anyone of your level with 1 attack if it hits. Too much, even with that cooldown ..

6. Hollow Hunter - Change the wording a little bit, "Obliterating any object in its path with a lower spiritual ranking then its own. " <--- Explain that, so if you're B and your opponent is B- .. you'll obliterate them if it lands?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]   Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ikkatsu Tono's Fullbring [FIN]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1