Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achreios

Plot Director
Plot Director
Achreios

Exp : 392
Weapon Skill : King
HSM : King
Reiatsu : King
Hakudo : King

Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Empty
PostSubject: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Same rules apply as before. Let the battle commence!
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoe.rpg-board.net
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

Exp : 181
Weapon Skill : Beginner
HSM : Average
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Average

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:24 pm

It was a warm sunny day. Eliza had snuck off from her work in Las Noches to head to a small private beach in the middle of nowhere. As she was alone, she was in the nude, not having a care in the world. She watched the waves roll across the beach, lulling Eliza to sleep.

Despite the fact she was alone, she was till a high level Espada. So she had a sundress next to her, and on top of that was her zanpakuto. If any would be attackers thought they could catch her unprepared, they would be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

Exp : 205
Weapon Skill : Expert
HSM : Expert
Reiatsu : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Alastair was assigned to check out a sudden spiritual pressure spike on a secluded island. He appeared out of a Senkaimom not far from the disturbance but the only thing in the immediate area was a naked woman with fairly tan skin and long silky golden blond hair with what seemed to be ruby red eyes. Although slightly uncomfortable he went closer as he did he read her spiritual pressure which was definitely that of a hollow. Before approaching he he would cough to notify her of his presence.

He would also place his hand on his blade incase she had so sort of embarrassment reaction, "I take it your an Arrancar. In any case I am 1st Division Lieutenant Alastair Knightfield."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Groaning loudly as she was woken from her near sleep, she would turn her head to look at her intruder. She noticed that it was a shinigami. He had introduced himself as a Lieutenant. Interesting. She had fought a lieutenant in the war. Had even managed to kill them. But that was before she was an Espada. Sighing, she would slide off of her chair and stand up, letting her naked body shine in the sunlight, her hollow hole and tattoo with the number 6 clearly visible.

"Yes, I am an Arrancar. But it's my day off you see, so can you give a girl a break?"

She bent down to grab her sundress, which was below her zanpakuto, so she hoped that her new...friend...wouldn't get the wrong idea.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Alastair waited as she lifted her dress and blade he didn't act on it because he knew it was just a precaution. So he would simply he would respond to her question honestly he wanted to walk away as well he didn't like fighting and the fact it could end his life wasnt more inviting, "I am sorry I cannot let you go. Neither do I want to fight you it is against my nature to do so things. Although I have to it is my duty and I apologize in advance for anything that takes place." He unsheaths his blade waiting for her first attack to test her strength and get a accurate strategy in place.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:43 pm

She smiled a little as she pulled on her sundress, which did little to nothing about covering her nudity as it was made of a sheer material. At the same time she drew her weapon and frowned a little.

"Hmm, I guess we can't end this peacefully. And I was so determined to just let this slide and just go back to suntanning."

With that she would use a sonido to stop directly in front of her opponent. She would pull her hand up a little and fire a close range cero at his midsection, hoping to end this battle as quickly as possible.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Alastair would let an almost inaudible sigh using a high speed movement of his own to avoid the cero positioning himself behind her by several feet. Also at thay moment a re sphere of flame swelled infront of his palm growing to the size of his basketball, "Hado #31 Shakkahou." He would launch the sphere forward and if it connected it would explode on her body causing intense burns.

Techniques/Augments/Abilities Used::
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:37 pm

She had frowned as not only had her cero been dodged, but he had the gall to challenge her with some, from her understanding as she had a minor understanding of the workings of Kido, low level Kido. She would use a sonido to dodge, and managed it pretty well, or she thought she had. The flaming ball of his reiatsu had clipped the bottom end of her sundress, causing it to burst into flames and reveal her nudity once again.

"Hmm, if you wanted to see me naked that much, all you had to do was ask."

She would smirk a little as she turned around. Quickly pointed a finger at the sand in front of the shinigami, she would fire off a quick cero and cause sand to fly up everyone, hoping it would temporarily blind the shinigami. She would attempt to take advantage of the temporary blindness and use her gemelos sonido to create 5 clones of herself and surround the shinigami.

"Well, this is goodbye."

She would have all 5 clones fire off a cero, however only one of them was a real cero as the others were just clones of herself.

Augments:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Alastair would smile as her dress caught ablaze. Oh and now a flurry a sand coming at his face instantly he would unsheath his blade and raise it to his face to block the flurry of sand at his eyes. Behind his blade he could hear multiple steps and then a flash of light which around a Arrancar was not a good sign. So he used another shunpo this time above her he would materialize a blueish purple rod shaped like a hexagonal prism.  He would pull back his arm lunging it forward with decent power, "Bakudo #62: Hyapporankan." As the rod lunged for it simultaneously split into fifty rods half the size and lenght of the original meant to pelt and imaple the Arrancar, "Did you seriously think you kill a Shinigami of Lieutenant level with such childish tricks Ma'lady?"

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:31 am

Eliza's face would turn into an ugly scowl. Not only had her tactic failed, but now she was dodging 50 or so purple rods. Not that is was hard to dodge them. There were just so many, she couldn't avoid getting nicked a few times. Blood now flowed freely on her left arm, from one of the rods that impaled her shoulder.

"Hmm...good move shinigami. But seems you missed me 49 times and only hit me once. That's a bad losing streak you have there."

Her scowl would fly away from her face as she taunted her opponent, the scowl being replaced by a face of enjoyment. She was enjoying this fight, something she rarely did. However, as always, enjoyment can't last forever. For the first time this battle, she would draw her zanpakuto from it's sheath, smirking a little as the ornate rapier glinted in the sunlight. She would tilt her blade at just the right angle where a beam of sunlight would shine towards her opponent's eyes. If the sand didn't blind him, she hoped that this would.

She held her blade at that angle, continuing to let blood flow freely from her arm. She was planning to use that blood for her next move. She would start to discreetly charge up the Espada cero, a gran rey, in her left hand, where the blood was flowing freely.

Actions:

Exhaustion Count:
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:40 am

Alastair laughed, "Losing Streak? No if anything I am getting better thats the first time I ever hit anyone with that technique and I gotta say.... This lieutenant has do a swell job with that pretty little arm of yours." He would shunp once again smiling before as shr removed the rapier from its resting place just a precaution. It seemed to be the right choice she was aiming to blind him again, "You would just love it If I lost my eyesight right? I would prefer for that not to happen today." He would gain some distance as he noticed she was prepping what seemed to be a Gran Rey Cero, "Oh what do we have here a Espada?" He would lift his blade as it shined from the suns rays, "Then I guess ill have to step my game up. Shift..... Bengazi!"

Upon its release phrase Alastair’s blade transformed into its shikai for. A simple yet elegant sword with a ree and blade scythe. As soon as he grasped his scythes handle its ability would activate siphoning off his reiatsu, "Let the games begin." He would smiles as he activated a special Bakudo one good enough to avoid the Gran Rey Cero, "Bakudo #26: Kyokko." On call of the technique name Alastair would disappear from view of the Espada while mpving out of his last seen location.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:12 pm

She smirked as the shinigami taunted back to her. It was funny how he thought a single hit was enough to bring her down. It had also appeared that he just now noticed the fact she was an Espada. Did it take him that long to notice her clearly visible tattoo of the number 6. However, her smirk wouldn't last long as the shinigami released his zanpakuto. He also used another of his little spells, but this one seemed to make him vanish.

Sighing a little, she would use a sonido to rise herself a good 50 feet above the sandy beach and close her hand around her own cero, defusing it.

"You know, I really didn't want to use this, but you've left me with no choice."

She gripped her rapier with both hands, turned the blade towards her own neck, and impaled herself. As she coughed up blood she smirked.

"Resurgir de las cenizas, Renacimientio!"

Instead of dying, her body would become engulfed in a burning inferno. When the inferno ceased, Eliza now stood in the pride that was her resurreccion.

Her upper body was covered in a light covering of bright red feathers, just enough to cover her nipples, but leaving most of her breasts and upper body exposed. From the waist down, these bright red feathers continued down her legs and stopped at her knees, where her legs were now more bird like, having talons instead of feet. Her arms from the elbow down was also more bird like, having become talons as well. From her back sprouted a pair of beautiful bright red wings. The final additions to her body were the small tufts of feathers that were on her elbows and her shoulders, as well as her tiara now having extended to cover most of her face, leaving her nose, mouth, and eyes visible.

Cracking her neck, she would look in no particular location and speak to the air since she couldn't see her opponent.

"I really hate this form, so let's get this over with quickly."

With that, her body would start emitting It's signature heat. As she was currently pissed, it was already at it's max of 500 degrees.

Actions:

Exhaustion Count:
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Alastair would smile as she entered her Ressureccion. Also smiling because his siphoning process has been completed as well. He would point his sword forward still completely invisible he would retract the chain of his shikai allowing both his weapons to connect. He would begining preparing for a powerful blast of his. In the meantime he would play a few games with the Espada.

He would raise his middle and index fingers as a red light sphere would form at the tip of his fingers. He would them extend his arm and as he did so he would fire the beam forward. This strange beam would end his invisibility kido but the one that flew towards his opponent would paralyze them on contact, "Bakudo #9 Geki."

He would attempt to get her to physically block this attack set her up although in a very obvious way, "There is no way to physically block this attack Ma'lady."

Techniques/Augments/Abilities Used:
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:23 pm

She frowned a little and stretched her wings out to test them. Oh how she hated the form of her resurreccion. It took away from her beauty. But, this fight required it. Her opponent was more powerful that she first thought.

Noticing that the shinigami was firing yet another kido spell at her, she wouldn't even bother to show her disgust or anger. Instead, she would fly downwards towards the beach to dodge the attack. It was fairly easy to dodge it, but she just barely missed it as it nearly clipped her feet.

She landed on the beach and smirked a little as the sand below her started to melt from the intense heat she emanated. She would look up at the shinigami with a slight smirk.

"Still haven't learned have you? Those spells of yours are useless against me."

She would start to charge up her most powerful move. A move that she rarely used unless she had to. She started to charge up a cero oscuras. At the same time she would start to fly up and start to fly in circles around her opponent, like a vulture circling their prey.

Actions:

Exhaustion Count:
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Ach wrote:
You only have 48 hours to respond to a fighting topic before forfeiting your turn. This is so people will take them seriously. Becoming absent when you are in a PLOT fighting topic forfeits the topic, you will not die but will be "beaten" by your opponent. How you are beaten will be determined by a staff member. If you are involved in a non combative topic, You have two days (48 hours) to post a reply once it is your turn in the posting order. If you fail to make your post your turn will be skipped and it is acted as if you did nothing or had no response.

(OOC: I made my last post on Tuesday at 8:15 PM. It is now Thursday at 9:10 PM. You are over the response time)

She frowned a little as her shinigami prey made no move to dodge or defend himself. Sighing, she would use one final sonido to appear directly behind him and press her cero charged hand up against his back.

"Sorry. But I don't like prey that just sit there. This is goodbye."

With those final parting words, she would release her cero oscuras directly against the shinigami's back, hoping that not only the close proximity, but the size of the cero would kill him. She frowned a little more as the giant black beam shot out of her hand. She always hated to use this move. Meant less fun in a battle and more meaningless bloodshed.

Actions:

Last edited by Elizabeth Belanger on Thu May 15, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:20 pm

((OOC: I will have to forfit the whole match. I am having family issues and wont be on for a couple of days))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:22 pm

(OOC: Oh I'm sorry to hear that I can understand having to miss out. Hope everything works out.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair   Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tier 2 Championship Match; Elizabeth Belanger vs Alastair

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1